The Mask is a category 1 "general public" mask, evaluated by the DGA under report no RP / 20-4651 and tested up to 30 washes.
- To protect your health and others, it is very important to follow the information leaflet.
- If you are sick, this mask is not suitable, ask the advice of your doctor.
- This mask is not intended for nursing staff.
Warning ! Before the first use, do not forget to wash your mask.
From bed linen to protective mask
Our workshop in the North of France was mobilized from the start of the Covid crisis to manufacture masks for staff in contact with the public during this period, whether at the EPHAD, mass distribution or in shops.
Today, our bed linen fabrics have found a new use in the service of our collective protection. In a context where everyday life is disrupted, Essix accompanies you with its pretty printed fabrics and continues its quest to re-enchant everyday life.
We stay by your side, take care of yourself.
CARE AND WASHING
- Machine wash for minimum 30 minutes at 60 ° C. All detergents are accepted.
- To prevent your masks from getting damaged, you must avoid overloading your machine when you wash them. The little tip? A washing net (or a pillowcase). This will prevent the masks from getting tangled.
- Moderate machine drying (shrinkage of 5 to 10% observed on the first wash). Possibility of air drying.
- You can iron them at a temperature of 120/130 ° C
- Our masks are made with fabric for bed linen and are resistant to many washes.
HOW TO USE OUR WASHABLE FABRIC PROTECTIVE MASKS ?
Our protective masks in reusable fabrics fall into the category of anti-splash barrier mask, also called barrier mask.
They are intended to limit the projection that may contain transmissible infectious agents.
The objective is to reduce the risk of contamination to those around him or his environment.
The “barrier mask” is intended for the general public and in particular for any healthy or asymptomatic person.
But beware, this mask is only effective if barrier gestures and the rules of social distancing are applied.
HOW TO WEAR MY FABRIC MASK ?
- It is imperative to wash your hands with soap and water (or with an alcoholic solution) before putting your mask on.
- The positioning of the pincer seams on the bridge of the nose and the chin generates a hollow to place the nose. Place your mask in front of your face, well rolled up, from the bridge of the nose to below the chin, making sure that it hugs the whole face without leaving any gaps.
- Then attach your mask with the little noodles on the back of your head and then at the nape of the neck.
- When removing your mask, be careful to only touch the clips on the back of the skull.
- Then put your washing mask in your machine and wash your hands.
RECOMMANDATIONS FOR USE
- Before using your mask for the first time, wash it at 60 ° C.
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask and immediately after removing it.
- The wearing time of your mask is limited to approximately 4 hours straight. Replace it as soon as it is wet or when it is damaged.
- Wash your cloth mask at 60 ° C and after each use.
MASK ASSESSED BY THE DIRECTORATE-GENERAL FOR ARMS
- Mask reserved for non-sanitary uses of category 1 according to the information note of March 29, 2020.
- Material whose performance has been measured by the laboratories of DGA Maîtrise NRBC, 5 rue Lavoisier, 91710 Vert-le-Petit (RP / 20-1925 / DGA MNRBC / 2000305NP Version 2) Reference: MED-1105.
- Particle filtration efficiency of 3 µm> 90%
- Air permeability for a vacuum of 100 Pa> 96 L.m-2.s-18
- Design established and tested on a carrier for a period of 4 hours by the VDS Group